33clouds is an eCommerce development agency, offering strategy, integrations, migrations and of course, the building of results driven online stores. We also provide ongoing 24x7 support and maintenance, to help keep your site open for business and able to generate revenue at all times.
Our ecommerce solutions can be relied on to be both scalable and secure, while at the same time be feature-packed and high performing to meet the needs of any size entity.
Our design phase is the first step to achieving a great UI/UX for our clients. UI design experts lead the way in interface design development, creating ecommerce solutions that are visually appealing, and intuitive to use. There is a strong collaboration among designers and front-end developers to ensure the solution is functionally, structurally, and technically solid.
Depending on your needs, we will create interface design that is in line with your corporate visual guidelines and supports UX strategy. That means we will base the UI design solution on certain design principles that guide all design decisions we make – from the concept to the smallest detail and interaction element.
- Multiple stores and store views (B2C / B2B) Professional Custom Design
- Professional Custom Design
- Unlimited Products & Categories
- Product Browsing & Catalogue Management
- Accept multiple payment methods: Credit Cards, Paypal, and other
- Enhanced SEO implementation
- Customized Search Options
- Customer Accounts & Service Options
- Interactive Checkout & Custom Shopping Carts
- Promotional Tools & Discount Codes
- Detailed Reporting of Sales &
- Traffic Statistics
- Integration of business apps & other 3rd party e-commerce apps
No matter if you’re transitioning from Magento, WooCommerce, or OpenCart we’re able to ensure your migration goes as smoothly as possible. Our team will provide an easy and comprehensive checklist that goes over all the details and gets you up and running in no time. We’ll make sure to map out all data sets, organize your products, and set up redirects to capture on new and existing traffic.
We’re able to build custom apps and advanced integrations to enhance functionality throughout your site. Our team can completely customize the user experience and develop a solution that’s right for you. Either it’s integrating an existing point-of-sale system or syncing inventory with your logistics partner, there is nothing we cannot do or handle.
Here are just some of the ways that we stand out as a company when it comes to what our experience in ecommerce.
- Ecommerce consulting, strategy implementation and integration expertise
- Friendly, open, and collaborative way of working with clients
- Ability to integrate other systems and applications with ecommerce platforms
- High quality Managed Hosting solutions
- In-house, front-end experts: Business Analysts, UX/UI Specialists & Designers
- Proven track record of successful ecommerce site development and solution delivery
- Rigorous quality assurance testing before “Go-Live”